919-321-AUTO (2886)
919-321-HOME (4663)
Business: 800-640-8228
919-321-LIFE (5433)

Get A Quote

Commercial Auto Insurance in Durham, NC, and Raleigh, NC

Many business owners in North Carolina rely on company owned vehicles to keep their business thriving. While commercial vehicles make a business operational, unfortunately, accidents are frequent hazards for private and commercial drivers. In 2013 in North Carolina alone there were 220,271 reported traffic accidents that injured 108, 436 people, an increase for both categories from the previous year. The majority of these accidents (71.7%) occurred between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., the time when the most drivers are on the road during regular working hours.1

Unexpected costs related to an accident can cripple a business, particularly new or small businesses. Such costs are avoidable with the right kind of insurance. Instead of worrying about whether you have enough coverage for your business to weather an unexpected accident, get the coverage you need from All About Insurance. Our agents understand that every business’s auto insurance needs are unique and individual to that business. We’ll work with you to create a personalized coverage plan that suits the vehicles you have in your inventory.

Your customized policy can include: 

Bodily Injury Liability

  • Covers medical costs for accidents in which another person is injured.

Medical Payments

  • Cover the medical payments for your employee’s injury during an accident.

 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage

  • Stipulates a “no fault” clause for accidents, meaning that regardless of which party is at fault in an accident (your driver or another), you won’t be held responsible for all medical costs.

Comprehensive Coverage

  • Provides coverage for the many unexpected events that can cause damage to a vehicle other than an accident, including: damage from an animal, cracked windshields, and damage from falling objects and fire.

Collision Coverage

  • Covers damages to a vehicle and other property in the event of an accident.

GAP Coverage

  • covers the amount owed on a leased or financed car in the event that car is totaled.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage

  • Covers some of the cost required to repair or replace a vehicle provided the accident is the fault of another party who is uninsured or underinsured. 

Depending on your business’s needs, your policy can include the mix of coverage types that you need. Your policy can also include additions like Bailee Coverage, which insures property loss related to an accident, like items or equipment lost on a truck or transported with a semi.

Be sure to discuss the particularities of your business with our agents when you call. That way, we’ll know how to give the right coverage for your business and your needs. 

Protect your auto inventory with a short call to All About Insurance. Our agents will provide the attention and the consideration you need.  Contact one of these agents to get started.